Today, we have another summer nail design for 2013. We will show you how to create this design step by step.
Summer Nail Art Design 2013 – Ice Cream
What you need for this cute nail art design:
- The most trendy nail polish color in 2013: mint green
- Nail polish in a pink and white color for the ice cream and red for the cherry on the top of the ice cream
- Color of your choice for the ice cream cone. Here we’ve selected 2 brown colors, one light and one dark
- Brush and toothpick
- Apply the mint green nail polish as the base
- Make an arch shape with pink and white polish as the ice cream shape
- Use brush with red polish to make a cherry as a spot on nails
- Then use the toothpick and apply different colors onto the ice cream layer with many small dots. Think of it as spreading M&Ms on your ice cream.
- Apply light brown colors on the nails of the other hand; make a triangle shape to form ice cream cones
- Lastly, apply dark brown colors and make a cone mark
There, you have a very cute summer nail art design. Don’t forget to check out previous summer nail designs 2013 gallery!